Congregational Social Justice Sunday!

1 view

Annie Barker

Jan 4, 2023, 1:35:58 PM1/4/23
to announ...@chaliceuu.org
Dear Chalice Members and Friends:

Please join us for a very special gathering this Sunday, January 8th!  We welcome Reverend Anne to the pulpit and join her for a “Meet & Greet” immediately afterward with a Vegan Lunch hosted by our Climate Action Team.

Then at noon we will gather in the Sanctuary for our first Congregational Social Justice Meeting since the pandemic!  Come hear about all the ways Chalice is putting Love into Action in our community!*  You’ll be invited to join in the fun!  Maybe you’ll share a new idea of your own!  We’ll also be celebrating Chalice’s official achievement as a “Good Trouble Congregation!”

If you can’t make it in person, the social justice gathering will be live-streamed on zoom.  Just take a break after church and return on the same zoom link as you used for service!  You’ll be able to participate with questions and suggestions virtually, too!

Hope to see you there!
💟
Justice Leaders Team
P.s.  Bring your jacket to enjoy lunch on the patio.

*including…
Feeding Hands
Chalice Climate Action Team
Racial & Cultural Justice Team