Christmas Eve

Nica Eaton-Guinn

Dec 22, 2021, 1:55:23 PM12/22/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org
Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Dear Members and Friends of Chalice,

We have had numerous discussions and conducted extensive research about whether to continue with our in-person Christmas Eve service plans with the new Omicron virus presence. The Board, staff and I have decided we will go ahead with our 60 people limited in-person service. The choir, who are all vaccinated, will be singing masked. Research shows that masked singing is relatively low risk. Everybody in the congregation will also be masked and somewhat distanced. All doors will be open and ventilation will be good with our special filters. Please dress warmly.

Please only attend if you are fully vaccinated, completely healthy (no colds, sniffles or temperature) and have RSVP’d. We are assuming that those who choose to come in person, are comfortable with the risk they are taking. For those who wish to remain safe at home, the service will of course be offered via Zoom. You may wish to have a candle ready at home, so you can join us for our traditional Silent Night candle lighting at the end of the service.

We look forward to being with you either virtually or in person on Christmas Eve at 4 pm.

Happy Holidays!

In hope and faith,

Reverend Nica

Reverend Nica Eaton-Guinn
Minister, Chalice
(She/Her/Hers) Here’s why...
Cell/Text: (805) 410-3860
Zoom Meetings:
https://uuma.zoom.us/my/revnica
Office Hours by Appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday
Thursday/Fridays - Worship prep. Mondays are my Sabbath
I hope to return messages and calls within 48 hours.