Service this Morning

Chalice Admin

Aug 29, 2021, 1:02:07 PM8/29/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org
Next Service
Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 10 AM

Animal Blessing

Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Sunday Service at 10 AM
Today we celebrate and bless the animals in our lives. We invite you to show us your beloved pets in this service, so we may honor them here together. Please send us a photo of any beloved animals who have passed, whom you wish to memorialize. Send pictures to mini...@chaliceuu.org. We look forward to celebrating the difference animals make in our lives and blessing your pets.
Meeting ID: 209 555 249
Password: 2020

Neighborhood Networks are meeting this Sunday

Neighborhood Networks will meet this Sunday after service in breakout rooms. Please stay to meet with your fellow members and catch up on all that is going on, maybe help with a meal train if needed or share your experiences from the summer.