Chalice Sunday Service starts at 10 am

Chalice Admin

Nov 29, 2020, 12:31:05 PM11/29/20
to announ...@cvuuf.org, mem...@cvuuf.org
0001-13612483562_20201125_151125_0000.png

Be Thankful. Stay Hungry.

November 29, 2020 - 10 am

November Theme: Healing

Prelude – Anthony Concepcion

Call to Worship – Jason Hall

Centering Song – #1009 Meditation on Breathing

Welcome – Ayanna Gaines

Lighting the Chalice – Shiflett-Hall Family

Opening Hymn -  #168 One More Step

Time for All Ages – Cooking Together, Trinidad Style – Ayanna Gaines

Offering Words – Ayanna Gaines

Offering Music – “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service

Meditation – Jason Hall

Meditation Song – #121 We’ll Build a Land

Sermon – Be Thankful. Stay Hungry.

Closing Hymn – #1028 The Fire of Commitment

Benediction – Jason Hall

Announcements – Ayanna Gaines

Postlude – Anthony Concepcion

Be Thankful. Stay Hungry.

Board President Jason Hall

Sunday Service on Zoom at 10 a.m.

We have much to be thankful for, but it’s no time to fall into complacency. Our work to build a more just and equitable world continues. Join Worship Leader and Board President Jason Hall for this post Thanksgiving service.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Password: 2020

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09