Chalice Cabaret this Saturday! Don't miss it

Chalice Admin

Jun 13, 2024, 2:11:27 PMJun 13
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org, socia...@chaliceuu.org

Our Cabaret is THIS Saturday, June 15th at 7pm

 An event you won’t want to miss

In the Sanctuary

Get Your Tickets Now: Chalice Cabaret Tickets

Chalice’s Cabaret Fundraiser is a spectacular evening of entertainment that showcases our community’s many talents, with some special surprises in store. Musicians, magicians, dancers, poets and more will be sharing their talents. During the intermission, be sure to enjoy fellowship, hors d’oeuvres and beverages.

In addition to being great fun, this is one of our primary fundraisers, and it makes such a difference for Chalice.

Tickets available for purchase in advance for $25 (youth for $15). Tickets at the door are $30.

There are a limited number of seats, so don’t wait!

Tickets are available using this link:
Chalice Cabaret Tickets

All proceeds go to sustaining Chalice UU Fellowship.

No one will be turned away for lack of funds.