Chalice Order of Service 4.7.24 10am

Chalice Admin

Apr 7, 2024, 11:00:54 AMApr 7
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

SUNDAY SERVICE

In Person and Online ~  10 am

Reverend Nica Eaton

We Need One Another

Our community is a precious gift. As we embark on another election year, we explore how we can better support one another through times of trauma, conflict and stress. We also honor our hospitality volunteers who provide our coffee, snacks and run Feeding Hands. Join us to discover tools for resilience and interdependence.

Link for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am:

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

You can also view our Livestream on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ChaliceUUF

Month Theme - Interdependence

Processional Hymn - #298, “Wake Now My Senses” vs. 1-3

Welcome - Reverend Nica Eaton
Introduction - Rick Wells

Call to Worship - Reverend Nica Eaton

Chalice Lighting - Rick Wells

Opening Hymn - #298, “Wake Now My Senses” vs 4-5

Time for All Ages - Samantha Dickerson telling “The Journey of the Birds", inspired by the ancient epic poem, “The Conference of the Birds” by the Sufi writer Fariduddin Attar.

Manna Collection - Sam Dickerson

Announcements - Rick Wells

Singing the Children Out - Anthony Concepcion & Reverend Nica Eaton

Offering Words - Reverend Nica Eaton

Music -"Rainbow Connection" by Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher. Performed by Anthony Concepcion.

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. You can also email your joys or concerns during the week to

wor...@chaliceuu.org

Time of Meditation - Reverend Nica Eaton

Meditation Song - “There is a Love” lyrics by Rev. Dr. Rebecca Parker,  music by Elizabeth Norton

Sermon - “We Need One Another” by Reverend Nica Eaton

Closing Hymn - #1023, “Lean on Me”

Benediction - Reverend Nica Eaton

Extinguishing the Chalice

Closing Words - Reverend Nica Eaton