Register for the Stuffy Sleepover by Friday!

Sam Dickerson

Mar 17, 2021, 5:39:14 PM3/17/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org
image.png
Register by Friday, March 19!
We still have space for sleepover volunteers! Contact Sam ASAP to join the fun!

Are you missing our Chalice home?
Looking for a way to connect with Chalice friends and family?
Then we have the remedy for you!

It's a Stuffy Sleepover at Chalice!!

Here's how it works:
On March 20, between 11am and 1pm, drive up to Chalice and deliver your stuffy into the care of our capable sleepover staff. You will be giving you Zoom information and a special goodie bag so that you may participate from the comfort of your home. Log in to any sleepover activities that call to you! A special stuffy staff will watch over all stuffies while sleeping in our Chalice Sanctuary. The following morning, log back in to Zoom and join your stuffy for a special Family Chapel. Stuffies will then be readied for pick up by their families between noon and 2pm. Not to worry, a special registration process will make sure all stuffies are returned to their proper families!

We recommend you do not share your most precious stuffy or stuffy you sleep with. We would be saddened to cause any trauma or a sleepless night because someone is missing their special friend. Only one stuffy per person please!

To ensure we have enough supplies and space for all, please sign up by going to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090C4FA8AF22A7FB6-stuffy. Enter only one person and their stuffy per line. When signing up, please write the name of the stuffy in the comment section.

If you have any questions, please contact the Sleepover Director, Sam Dickerson d...@chaliceuu.org

We look forward to spending an amazing weekend with you and your stuffy!

--
Have a lovely day,
Sam Dickerson