Dev Squad Summer Camp initial info

Matilda Horn

May 4, 2024, 3:02:01 AMMay 4
to Patrick Ryan, Jenna Armstrong, Lauren Britten, Clare Hole
Dear All,

I hope you all enjoyed a lovely, sunny day in Cambridge!
I wanted to give some initial information on the development summer camp.

We will have spaces for 18 rowers and 3 - 4 coxes. This will be a split of 10 OW rowers and 7 LW rowers. We will select some of these rowers from previous rowing experience at BUCS and some from 2k ergo tests.
The aim will be to train mimicking a typical trialing programme for around 2 weeks. We will race at the end of it at the British Senior Rowing Championships. The plan will be to enter 2 x Club eligible 8+'s on the Saturday and 2 x Club eligible 4+'s on the Sunday.
The camp will begin on Tuesday 9th July running to Monday 22nd July.

For now, this is just some information. I will be in touch with more details such as cost and logistics in the coming few weeks.

All the best for those racing this weekend, have a blast.

Best wishes,
Matilda

--
Matilda Horn