Coxing at Nines

Luke Pattison

Mar 14, 2024, 7:00:35 AMMar 14
to CUCBC Coxes
Good morning,

Please see the message below about training/racing as a cox with Nines, and reach out to Sarah if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Luke

----------

Following recent expansion of our senior squads, recently entering four boats for HoRR and three for WEHoRR - the most boats we've entered for nearly 10 years - Cambridge 99s (Nines) are looking to recruit / train more coxes and strengthen our cox squad.

If you're interested in getting experience off-Cam (at Tideway, or regattas at Met, Marlow or Henley); thinking about developing your skills to trial next season; are interested in learning as a beginner; or just want to get back into coxing after a break - Nines is a friendly and inclusive club with a supportive cox squad and the finest cox equipment cupboard on the Cam*.

College coxes: the rules for college rowers training with town clubs don't apply to coxes, and our weekend sessions will never clash with college sessions so this could be a great opportunity to get some experience racing on and off Cam.

Please get in touch at c...@cambridge99.org

*Pending independent verification

Sarah Matthews (she/her)

Cox Captain

Cambridge 99 Rowing Club

c...@cambridge99.org

+44 7747 866613

cambridge99.org

Our club is run on a volunteer basis, therefore response times may vary.
Thank you in advance for your patience.