The Return of the Bumps Programmes

Luke Barratt

Feb 15, 2024, 6:04:20 PMFeb 15
to CUCBC Contacts, CUCBC Boatmen, s...@cucbc.org
Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce the return of the Bumps Programmes!

For those not familiar, last published for the Lents 2020, these are relatively cheap booklets detailing the starting orders with space to fill in results, crew lists, historical charts and headship crews, photos of successful crews last year, details of how the Bumps work, among much else. They are a great memento of the Bumps.

They will cost £5, available from Control (by Peter's Posts) during racing, although Clubs are able to place pre-orders at a discounted price of £4 per programme. I'm sure Captains will collect numbers from their Clubs in due course - but be mindful they are very busy at the moment!

I'm also sure many alumni may be interested. For each Club, whether it be Captains, STs or someone else who is best placed to spread the news, we'd be very grateful if they could be informed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email.

Best wishes,
Luke