City Big Weekend entries - 4 and 5 May

John Leighton

Apr 22, 2024, 6:17:42 AMApr 22
to CUCBC Contacts
Hi everyone

Over the May bank holiday weekend we have the Spring Head to Head on Saturday 4 May, and City Sprints on Sunday 5 May. This year for City Sprints we have a new race prize of giant pennants for the fastest Open and Women's 8+.  The winning crews will be able to keep the pennants until next year's race at their clubs.  We also have new pots for the Head to Head - pint sized gin glasses (photos below of the new prizes).

Entries for the CIty of Cambridge Big Weekend can be made below and close on Monday 29 April.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.  We're looking forward to seeing you all at the racing.

John Leighton
City of Cambridge Rowing Club Events Secretary
event...@gmail.com 07717 824 931

pennants.jpg
H2H gin pot.jpg