Re: Cambridge Canoe Club - Hasler Marathon (24th March 2024)

Peter Fish

Mar 22, 2024, 7:19:01 AMMar 22
to rac...@cambridgecanoeclub.org.uk
Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder about the Canoe Race on the Cam this Sunday. Details below.

On 7 Feb 2024, at 21:29, Peter Fish <drpet...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Cam River Users,

Just dropping you a courtesy email to let you know we are hosting our annual Cambridge Canoe Club Hasler Marathon on Sunday 24th March 2024.

The are starts at our club house on Sheep's Green at 11am. We have multiple race distances, the shortest routes stay above Mill Pond, but the more advanced paddlers head down the backs and turns at either the Green Dragon Bridge or Bait’s Bite Lock. We’re expecting most paddlers to be off the river by 1.30pm.

Please do share the information within your organisations and with other river users and feel free to reach out with any questions etc.