Lents 24 - 12 Outing Declarations

Luke Pattison

Feb 16, 2024, 5:55:11 AMFeb 16
to capt...@cucbc.org, committee

Good morning,

Please find attached a 12-outing declaration form, to be completed by all clubs and returned to me (lu...@cucbc.org), by 7pm Saturday 24th February (ahead of the Captains' Briefing).

Please note:

- We ask that you complete and return one form per club (not one per crew, or side separately).

- Only outings in VIIIs count, not IVs or small boats.

- No need to print and physically sign, just fill in and return electronically.

- There's no strict requirement that every member of a crew has to have done all 12 sessions, but we expect every qualifying outing to be recognisable as the crew it relates to, i.e., having a pair of M3 rowers subbing into your M2 does not mean it counts as an M3 outing.

- However, we would expect all coxes to have done almost all sessions with their crew, but will be happy to deal with on any cox falling under 12 outings on a case by case basis -  please let us know ASAP if this applies to any of your crews.

A random sample of clubs will be asked to supply outing logs for all entered crews for inspection after the 7 pm deadline next Saturday evening.

If there are any questions or problems, please email the full committee (comm...@cucbc.org).

Best wishes,

Luke

Lents24_12OutingDeclaration.docx