Bumps Programmes

Luke Barratt

Feb 15, 2024, 5:19:33 PMFeb 15
to CUCBC Captains, committee
Dear Captains,

We are hoping this Lents will see the return of Bumps programmes. These are cheap booklets with the charts (with space to fill in results), crew lists, photos from last year and various other things. (If you've been, think Henley programmes but slightly lower-key.)

For this, can you please fill in the following form (once per Club) with some required information? In particular, can you check with all your rowers that they are happy to have their names printed in the form they're in on your CUCBC entry as of this evening? If any are to be printed differently, can you please email me the appropriate changes to be made? The deadline for completion of this form is Tuesday 20 February. This is to allow sufficient time for the programme to be put together and printed. If, after you've filled out the form/after Tuesday 20 February, there are eg crew order changes, please feel free to reach out to me by email and I'll do my best to accommodate the last-minute changes.

In addition, we have Club pre-ordering open at a discounted price (£4 instead of £5 per programme). Please advertise to your Clubs and submit your Club pre-order numbers below, by Tuesday 20 February. Distribution of these will probably be via pick-up at Trinity College on the morning of Tuesday 27 February. The charge will be added to your next CUCBC Bill. Subsequently anyone will also be able to purchase programmes from Control. Please also advertise to your alumni; I'm sure many of them will be happy to hear of the return of Bumps Programmes!

Best wishes,
Luke

Luke Barratt

Feb 19, 2024, 9:01:49 AMFeb 19
to CUCBC Captains, committee
Hi all,

Just a reminder the deadline for the club info form and pre-orders is tomorrow!

On Wednesday I'll send round what I have for a last double-check from each of you. I'll be able to accommodate small changes like crew orders up until the GoR.

Best wishes,
Luke