Pembroke Regatta Entries Open

Jude Crawley

Jan 28, 2024, 2:45:59 AMJan 28
to capt...@cucbc.org

Dear Captains,

I am reaching out to let you know that entries to Pembroke Regatta 2024 are now open! The Regatta will be held on Saturday 17th February 2024 from 8:00am-5:00pm with divisions open for current college and alumni crews. Pembroke Regatta is an annual side-by-side racing regatta from the top of the reach to Peter’s Posts, approx 1,100m.

The entry form can be found here: https://forms.gle/QKuq913HyU6NXn8c7

Entries cost £80 per crew and prize tankards will be awarded to winning crews in each division. Please contact me at jt...@cam.ac.uk to request a row through.

Regarding timings, we are planning to start at 8am with the lowest divisions on both men’s and women’s side with the highest divisions being held in the afternoon. These will be finalised once entries have closed which is on the 10th February 2024.

All the best,

Jude Crawley

PCBC Regatta Secretary 2024