Fwd: Newnham Head 2024 - Sat 3rd February 2024

Conor Burgess

Jan 22, 2024, 4:44:04 AMJan 22
to capt...@cucbc.org
Hi all,

Now that we have new mailing lists, re-forwarding some emails that I’m not sure went through on the old ones. Please see below.

Thanks,
Conor

From: Regatta NCBC <ncbc.re...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Newnham Head 2024 - Sat 3rd February 2024
Date: 12 January 2024 at 18:08:51 GMT

Hi Everyone!

Entries for Newnham Head on Saturday 3rd February 2024 are open - 2 WEEKS TO GO UNTIL THE DEADLINE!
The entry fee is £10 per seat, including coxes.

Race information and regulations can be found on our website: https://ncbc.soc.srcf.net/newnham-head/

Please enter via the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK4VcZ2EcZWLihG25sMDLZuZd45VJSp1JHBwQ871tIxrUNGQ/viewform

Entries close on Thursday 25th January, but should the event become over-subscribed, we will be allocating places on a first-come, first-served basis, so get your entry in soon to secure your spot!

Please also click going/interested on our Facebook event to stay up-to-date: https://fb.me/e/33SdDDpZF

For any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Looking forward to seeing you at Newnham Head!

Florence Bradshaw
Newnham College Boat Club Regatta Secretary 2023-2024