Mays 24 - 12 Outing Declaration

Luke Pattison

May 31, 2024, 5:20:18 AMMay 31
to capt...@cucbc.org, committee

Good morning,

Please find attached a 12-outing declaration form, to be completed by all clubs and returned to me (lu...@cucbc.org), by 7pm Sunday 9th June (ahead of the Captains' Briefing - details to follow).

Please note:

- We ask that you complete and return one form per club (not one per crew, or side separately).

- Only outings in VIIIs count, not IVs or small boats.

- There's no strict requirement that every member of a crew has to have done all 12 sessions, but we expect every qualifying outing to be recognisable as the crew it relates to, i.e., having a pair of M3 rowers subbing into your M2 does not mean it counts as an M3 outing.

- However, we would expect all coxes to have done almost all sessions with their crew, but will be happy to deal with on any cox falling under 12 outings on a case by case basis -  please let us know ASAP if this applies to any of your crews.

A random sample of clubs will be asked to supply outing logs for all entered crews for inspection after the deadline.

If there are any questions, or problems, please email the full committee (comm...@cucbc.org).

Best wishes,

Luke

Mays24_12OutingDeclaration.doc