Umpires' Dinner

Luke Barratt

Jun 17, 2024, 2:58:36 PMJun 17
to CUCBC Umpires Mays 2024, CUCBC Captains, committee, CUCBC Senior Committee
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay getting the details to you all!

The Umpires' Dinner will be at the Haymakers on Wednesday 18:00-21:00. It will be the same system as Lents: on arrival you can collect a food and two drinks tokens from CUCBC Committee, which can be exchanged at the bar for your order. Make sure to note your table number before you go in! I believe we have the upper garden reserved (outside).

Many thanks once again for all your help umpiring; it is inconceivable to run the race safely without you all.

Best wishes,
Luke

Luke Barratt

Jun 17, 2024, 4:06:43 PMJun 17
to CUCBC Umpires Mays 2024, CUCBC Captains, committee, CUCBC Senior Committee
Hi all,

Due to a last minute staffing shortfall, this dinner will now be on *Thursday* instead of Wednesday.

Best wishes,
Luke