Get-PDF Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) BY : Lauren Blakely

amilayuka amilayuka

Aug 11, 2021, 8:44:02 AM8/11/21
to billkamna
PDF DOWNLOAD Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1)
Read Online Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1)
Full Book Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1)

If you want to get : Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1)

please visit this link : https://mediabook21.blogspot.com/?kintil=57825462-scoring-with-him

-Meet your favorite book
-Find your reading community
-Manage your reading life

Book details
Title: Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1)
Author: Lauren Blakely

Book Descriptions: An emotional, sexy, forbidden romance! Scoring with Him is the first novel in the utterly addictive Men of Summer Series! Falling for the rookie wasn't part of the plan. As a pro athlete, I have one unbreakable rule when it comes to men -- Don't date another baseball player. Good thing I haven't been tempted once in four years in the majors. Until the day a rising star walks into my locker room. Outgoing, affable, and sexy-as-sin, Grant has confidence and talent for miles. He seems to get me too, maybe because we each have our fair share of secrets and scars -- ones we'll both fight to protect. But, I've got far too much trouble in my past to want to bring any into my present. All the more reason to resist the kind of dirty deeds his lips and eyes promise. Even after I plant a scorching, hot kiss on the rookie one night after a game. Even after he sends me the world's sexiest selfie. But when Grant reveals his biggest secret, I'm so damn ready to rip up the rulebook. Turns out he's a virgin and he wants me to help him get around all the bases. The only rule? Don't fall in love with him as we go. Scoring with Him is book one in the utterly addictive Men of Summer series. This romance between two professional athletes spans five epic years and continues in Winning With Him.

Available formats : PDF \ EPUB \ MOBI \ KINDLE \ AUDIOBOOK
Suport on : Android \ Ipad \ Windows \ Mac OS \ Iphone
#EBOOK #FREE #KINDLE #AMAZON #PDF

Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) PDF Download
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) KINDLE
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) EBOOK
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) EPUB
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) Read online
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) Full PDF
Scoring With Him (Men of Summer, #1) Audio Book