section 3 of Article 23 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

James Salsman

Mar 12, 2022, 5:26:02 AM3/12/22
to licenses-m...@creativecommons.org
Hi! I've recently been reading the UDHR, and the third section of
Article 23 kind of jumped out at me.

Does anyone have any opinions about how section 3 of Article 23 of the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights applies to wikipedia editors?

> Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection

Are wikipedia editors afforded such rights?

Best,
jsalsman

Kat Walsh

Mar 12, 2022, 2:29:57 PM3/12/22
to James Salsman, licenses-m...@creativecommons.org
This is off topic for this list, which is meant to be specific to
development and interpretation of the licenses and legal tools--if you
want to continue the conversation please raise it in one of the more
general forums such as the community Slack!

-Kat

James Salsman

Mar 16, 2022, 11:24:04 PM3/16/22
to Kat Walsh, licenses-m...@creativecommons.org