ShareAlike compatibility analysis: MulanOWL BY-SA v1 and MulanOWL BY-PL-SA v1

卢遥

Sep 25, 2023, 4:53:49 AM9/25/23
to licenses-mailing-list
Dear Creative Commons community,

I have seen the ShareAlike compatibility analysis page of MulanOWL BY-SA v1 and MulanOWL BY-PL-SA v1 (https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/ShareAlike_compatibility_analysis:_Mulan). Thanks for your work!

I would like to ask about the two "None"s in "Reinstatement after termination" in the comparison table. According to Sec 4.1(2), (3) in MulanOWL BY-SA v1 and Sec 5.1(2), (3) in MulanOWL BY-PL-SA v1, the license will reinstate if: 1) it is the licensee's first time to receive a notice of termination and the licensee has cured all the breaches within 30 days of receipt of the notice; 2) the licensor has expressly reinstated the license.

Furthermore, I am sorry for not providing the official URLs of the MulanOWL licenses. The current URLs link to a license application platform, on which users could register and search open works with specific licenses. The official URLs are presented at the beginning of the licenses, so please use these official URLs:
I apologize for the inconvenience that may bring to you. Please note that the license contents on the two sites are exactly the same.

I'm happy to deliver more information and look forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Yao Lu