ICG Lifetime Achievement Awards nominations due January 31

Kevin Roche

Jan 18, 2022, 1:20:27 AM1/18/22
to ICG President Mailbox
It is that time of year again, so I want to send out a reminder that any ICG member, chapter, or SIG in good standing may submit nominations for the ICG Lifetime Achievement Award. Nominations may be submitted at any time (see below) to
laa-nom...@costume.org

Nomination criteria are posted on our website at
http://costume.org/wp/icg-lifetime-achievement-award/

While nominations may be submitted at any time, the deadline to be considered for a given year is no later than 60 days before our annual members meeting. That should be Friday, April 1, 2022 (at Costume-Con 40) which makes the 2022 nomination deadline Monday, January 31 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.

I look forward to reviewing your nominations!

Kevin Roche
ICG President