Westercon 75 is looking for a masquerade Director

Kevin Roche

Mar 28, 2023, 1:00:28 PM3/28/23
to Kevin Roche
Hi Everybody...

I was contacted (as ICG president) on behalf of this year's Westercon 75
(June 30 - July 3, 2023 in Anaheim, California) and asked if I could spread the word that they are still searching for a masquerade director.

Their Writer Guest of Honor is Gail Carriger, best known for herParasol Protectorate and Finishing School series; their Science Guest of Honor is Dr. Kevin Grazier, a planetary physicist, and currently the Staff Scientist at Masten Space Systems in Mojave, CA.

This will be a simpler, lower-tech event than some, due mostly to technical limitations at their venue, but they still need someone to wrangle contestants and judges :-)

If you are interested, please reach out directly to the chair, Arlene Busby, at westerco...@gmail.com

It would be great if the Guild could offer our skills and experience to fill the role for them!

Kevin