2023 ICG President's Award presented to Jeanine Swick

Kevin Roche

Apr 23, 2023, 5:06:02 PM4/23/23
to Kevin Roche
(Announced April 21, 2023 at Costume-Con 39 in San Jose, California)
The 2023 ICG President’s Award was presented April 21, 2023 to Jeanine Swick for her untiring efforts as ICG Treasurer by Kevin Roche, President of the International Costumers' Guild.
"The work required to keep the non-profit machinery of the International Costumers Guild is not glamorous, but is vital the organization. Since 2009, Jeanine Swick has been herding the cats of our various chapters, especially in regards to maintaining the financial and membership records required to maintain our status as a tax-exempt entity. I am privileged to be able to recognize her hard work on behalf of our community with this award."