Zoom links for Friday's meetings

1 view

Kevin Roche

Apr 18, 2023, 8:28:37 PM4/18/23
to Kevin Roche
There have been numerous queries whether we can enable virtual attendance at the meetings on Friday.
Frankly, I don't know if we'll have adequate network access for it to work, which is why I was not planning on it and have so stated several times.

Ever hopeful, we have scheduled Zoom sessions on the chance that it will:

"2023 ICG Annual Board Meeting"
April 21, 2023 10AM - 11AM PT
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83177898727?pwd=K3lZM3RPWUNRT0NHWStia3JGZDVaQT09
Meeting ID: 831 7789 8727  Passcode: 547910

"2023 ICG Annual Members Meeting"
April 21 2023 11AM-12PM PT
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87131741401?pwd=ZW5sMi8vNmx1ZnhleFRLSVJSTzVoUT09
Meeting ID: 871 3174 1401, Passcode: 006444

IMPORTANT: If connectivity is not good, it will not meet our bylaws requirements for attendance via telecommunications and voting.
If you wish your vote to be counted at the Members Meeting and you cannot be present in person please assign your proxy to someone who WILL be attending.
Online proxy form: https://forms.gle/e3EBj4HchvKFiwDE8

Kevin Roche
ICG President

Kevin Roche

Apr 21, 2023, 1:18:55 PM4/21/23
to ICG Costume Chat, ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Announcements
Here are the links for todays meetings again