Costume-Con 39 2023-2-98 hotel update

Andrew Trembley

Feb 8, 2023, 6:52:15 PM2/8/23
to ICG Costume Chat

The Doubletree has given us a few more Thursday (Apr 21) and Monday (Apr 24) rooms! Make or update your reservation at https://book.passkey.com/event/50334619/owner/5279/home

Now that we have your attention:

Our Passkey block closes on March 31, 2023. Please get your hotel reservation before then. We’re really close to meeting our commitment with the hotel. Your stay at the Doubletree is what pays for the function space we need to put on panels and shows.

If you’re local-ish, our block still has plenty of Friday, Saturday and Sunday rooms. You know you don’t want to drive home after the Friday Night Social, the Masquerades, or the parties!

Andrew Trembley

Feb 8, 2023, 6:52:45 PM2/8/23
to ICG Costume Chat, Andrew Trembley
98? 2-08.

Jeanine Swick

Feb 12, 2023, 7:32:23 AM2/12/23
to Andrew Trembley, ICG Costume Chat
If we booked those nights when making the original reservation, will we automatically get the con rate?

Jeanine