Reminder: Deadline for 2024 ICG Lifetime Achievement Award nominations is January 29, 2024

Kevin Roche

Jan 9, 2024, 2:13:19 PMJan 9
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
As I mentioned in my last column, it is that time of year again, so I want to send out a reminder that any ICG member, chapter, or SIG in good standing may submit nominations for the ICG Lifetime Achievement Award. Nominations may be submitted at any time (see below) to
laa-nomi...@costume.org

Nomination criteria are posted on our website at
http://costume.org/wp/icg-lifetime-achievement-award/

While nominations may be submitted at any time, the deadline to be considered for a given year is no later than 60 days before our annual members meeting. That is scheduled for March 29, 2024 (at Costume-Con 42) which would make the 2024 nomination deadline Monday, January 29, 2024 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.

I look forward to reviewing your nominations, and thank you to those who have already submitted one!

If you wish to reactivate a nomination you submitted in a previous year, and do not wish/need to update the supporting information, a simple note to that address saying so is sufficient.

Kevin Roche
President, International Costumers' Guild