Sad News

Kevin Roche

Jul 13, 2023, 3:13:18 PM7/13/23
to ICG Board Online Meeting, Silicon Web Members Discussion list, ICG Costume Chat
I heard this week from Eleanor Farrel that Deb Jones passed away last weekend.
"I .. thought the community should know that she passed away on Saturday, July 8, after her nearly 3 year bout with glioblastoma. A service will be planned later in the summer for a time that works for the family...  Debby and I were friends for almost 50 years and I will miss her very much.

Best,
Ellie"

refdiva3

Jul 13, 2023, 3:21:28 PM7/13/23
to mee...@board.costume.org, Silicon Web Members Discussion list, ICG Costume Chat
Hi Kevin,

 Such sad news about Deb Jones. She was an incredible costumer and a lovely person to talk to. She will be missed by all who knew her.

Jacqui Ward

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Pierre and Sandy Pettinger

Jul 13, 2023, 3:44:43 PM7/13/23
to cos-...@costume.org

Terrible news. She will be in our prayers.

Pierre and Sandy

Author of the Sodality Universe
The Road From Antioch
In the Markets of Tyre
Flight to Lystra
The Theater at Ephesus
The Council on Jerusalem (coming 2023)

Betsy Marks

Jul 13, 2023, 6:33:08 PM7/13/23
to cos-...@costume.org

May her memory be a blessing to everyone who knew her. She was my "roommate" at the Nolacon masquerade but there are so many memories of her work and it's sad to know she's gone.

Peace to everyone.

Betsy