Followup on LAA Nomination reminder

Kevin Roche

Jan 19, 2022, 3:31:28 PM1/19/22
to Kevin Roche, ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
A note: if you nominated someone for the Lifetime Achievement Award last year who was not selected (i.e., was not Kathleen and Phil Gust), you may notify me at laa-nom...@costume.org that you wish to renominate that person.

Please do include any notable updates that may have occurred since your original nomination.

There is no provision in the rules for automatically rolling a nomination forward, so you must notify me that you wish to resubmit their name for consideration.

Kevin