Costume-Con 39 social media?

Andrew Trembley

May 16, 2022, 11:59:47 AM5/16/22
to ICG Costume Chat
Are you interested in Costume-Con 39 in San Jose in 2023 instead of 2021?

Would you follow CC39 at Twitter?

Would you follow CC39 at Instagram?

Byron Connell

May 16, 2022, 6:17:30 PM5/16/22
to Andrew Trembley, ICG Costume Chat
Tina and I definitely plan to come to CC 39. We already have our memberships.

I do not use either Twitter or Instagram. I already follow CC 39 on Facebook. However, I don’t consider Facebook my principal source of information on anything and would check the CC 39 site only occasionally.

Byron Connell, Sick Pups (NJ-NY Costumers’ Guild)