Reminder: 2024 Lifetime Achievements Award nomination deadline is in 5 days

Kevin Roche

Jan 24, 2024, 2:10:48 PMJan 24
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Announcements, ICG Costume Chat
Nominations for this year's Lifetime Achievements award are due by 11:59pm PST on January 29, 2024

Nominations may be submitted at any time (see below) to laa-nom...@costume.org

Nomination criteria are posted on our website at
http://costume.org/wp/icg-lifetime-achievement-award/

While nominations may be submitted at any time, the deadline to be considered for a given year is no later than 60 days before our annual members meeting. That is scheduled for March 29, 2024 (at Costume-Con 42) which would make the 2024 nomination deadline Monday, January 29, 2024 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.

I look forward to reviewing your nominations, and thank you to those who have already submitted one!

If you wish to reactivate a nomination you submitted in a previous year, and do not wish/need to update the supporting information, a simple note to that address saying so is sufficient.

Kevin Roche
President, International Costumers' Guild