Reminder: March 22 deadline for Annual meeting

Kevin Roche

Mar 13, 2023, 4:16:14 PM3/13/23
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
This is just a reminder that with our Annual meeting scheduled for Friday, April 21, 2023, the following deadlines are imminent (all March 22, 2023):

No new motions may be made on the online board meeting list after March 22, 2023

March 22, 2023 is the last day to submit agenda items for the annual meeting in advance (via your chapter board representative, the ICG Recording Secretary (rec-se...@costume.org) or me (pres...@costume.org); (Board reps, please forward any such items immediately to the secretary or me!)

March 22 is also the last day to submit nominations for our ICG officers elections (in advance of the in-person meeting). Incumbent officers willing to run for reelection, please notify me if you have not done so already.

Thanks, see you in April!

Kevin Roche
President, ICG