ICG Annual Meeting tomorrow at Costume-Con 40

Kevin Roche

Mar 31, 2022, 8:51:05 PM3/31/22
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
The Annual meeting will be held tomorrow at CC40 in the amphitheatre.

Board meeting at 9am
General members meeting 10:15
Board meeting to enact officers election immediately following General meeting.

Kevin Roche

Kevin Roche

Mar 31, 2022, 8:59:00 PM3/31/22
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
Followup, I forgot the Zoom information:

The Annual meeting will be tomorrow at Costume-Con 40 in the Amphitheatre.

Board of Directors: 9AM EDT
Members meeting: 10:15 EDT
(To be followed by short BoD meeting to enact the officers election as voted by the members)

We will attempt to simulcast this meeting via Zoom.
NOTE: Only Board members may vote via zoom, during the 9AM and post GM sessions.

We do not have sufficient bandwidth to authenticate general members voting status for the General Meeting. If you want your vote to be counted and are not onsite, please use the Online Proxy Form (https://forms.gle/U5USVq7s6mxrQh57A) to assign your proxy to someone attending the meeting.

We do encourage remote attendance, and Andrew Trembley has been appointed Assistant Secretary to manage questions coming in from the remote attendees.

Zoom Meeting info:
Team Zoom ICG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ICG Annual Board and Members Meeting
Time: Apr 1, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83679495672?pwd=UzBOYVd2di9xY29XRmhvdll3R2RzUT09

Meeting ID: 836 7949 5672
Passcode: 077555
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83679495672#,,,,*077555# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,83679495672#,,,,*077555# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
Meeting ID: 836 7949 5672
Passcode: 077555
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcwwal9BzW

Kevin Roche

Mar 31, 2022, 9:00:03 PM3/31/22
to ICG Board Online Meeting, ICG Costume Chat, ICG Announcements
Please attend the Board session if you are on a committee -- that is where most of the reports will be presented.

Kevin

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 8:55 PM Bruce MacDermott <brmacd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Keven,
Should I only attend the General Meeting at 10:00, as the GEL Administrator and Finance Committee Chair?

-Bruce
---
Bruce MacDermott, MBA, CCI
HUD Consultant No. S0800

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 8:51 PM Kevin Roche <icg-pr...@costume.org> wrote:
--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---