annual meeting reminder

Jeanine Swick

Apr 24, 2021, 9:40:43 PM4/24/21
to ICG Costume Chat
 The link for the meeting is in your registration confirmation email. If you can't find yours let me know and I will resend it.

12 noon PDT
 1 pm MDT
 2 pm CDT
 3 pm EDT

--
Jeanine Swick, Treasurer
International Costumers' Guild, Inc

Kevin Roche

Apr 24, 2021, 9:52:54 PM4/24/21
to Jeanine Swick, ICG Costume Chat
The email comes from “Team Zoom ICG <nor...@zoom.us>”
With a reply-to of zo...@costume.org

Some free email servers filter .us mail into spam folders, so be sure to look there!

Kevin

Byron Connell

Apr 25, 2021, 12:50:53 PM4/25/21
to ICG President, Jeanine Swick, ICG Costume Chat

Andrew Trembley

Apr 25, 2021, 12:54:52 PM4/25/21
to Byron Connell, ICG President, Jeanine Swick, ICG Costume Chat
I just re-sent all the confirmation emails to all registered attendees. Please check your email.