Meta-Research Postdoc Hiring

Jonathan Kimmelman

Mar 24, 2023, 12:28:33 PM3/24/23
to Network of Open Science Grassroots Networks
Hey all-

Studies in Translation, Ethics and Medicine (STREAM) at McGill is looking to hire a postdoc or two for a series of projects looking into the relationship between preclinical research and clinical trials. We're looking for a very broad range of expertises, and will be applying various methodologies (see ad below). Applicants should have an eye on the link between meta-research and ethics/policy- particularly in the drug development realm.

For those who don't know it already, Montreal is an awesome, very international city. And my research group provides a fun, collaborative, interdisciplinary and stimulating research environment.

Please reach out to me, by email, if you have questions or are interested in the position.

-Jonathan
MAR2023 PDF Ad P2 FINAL.pdf