Call for contributors: AMPPS paper on "Open Science in the Developing Countries"

Hu Chuan-Peng

Apr 12, 2023, 10:09:22 PM4/12/23
to Network of Open Science Grassroots Networks
Dear colleagues,

The Association for Psychological Science journal AMPPS (Advances in Methods & Practices in Psychological Science) will be publishing a paper on "Open Science in Developing Countries" &  I am leading this paper.

Currently, we are calling for contributors with experience working on open science-related topics in developing countries.

Please see our open call here:

Please reach out if you are interested in contributing: hcp4715 AT gmail DOT com

Warm regards,
Chuan-Peng
School of Psychology, Nanjing Normal University