An uncommon opportunity for the Network of Open Science Grassroots Network

Ryan McGranaghan

Jul 9, 2023, 9:13:02 PM7/9/23
to Network of Open Science Grassroots Networks, Chelle Gentemann (HQ-DK000)[NASA IPA], no...@cos.io, mo...@ucar.edu
Hi everyone

We (Chelle Gentemann, Brian Nosek, Rebecca Morss, and myself) are excited to announce an uncommon session at the upcoming AGU 2023 Fall Meeting (largest annual gathering of Earth, Space, and Data Scientists in the world) that will be an exceptional forum for our Open Science community!

We would love for you to share your work there and to join us in any capacity. Abstract submissions are open now and we are always interested in non-traditional ideas about how to make this a meaningful conversation and event.

See the attached PDF and please feel free to circulate to your colleagues.

Thank you for your consideration and enthusiasm,
Ryan McGranaghan on behalf of
Flourishing at AGU Announcement.pdf