CC2020 draft report and survey

Simon

May 8, 2020, 3:49:46 AM5/8/20
to Discussion

The Computing Curricula 2020 (CC2020) is a joint project launched by professional computing societies, principally ACM and IEEE, to examine the current curricular guidelines for academic degree programs in computing and provide a vision for the future of computing.

We now invite you and your colleagues to review the draft report and complete the associated survey.  The stakeholders of the report are industry and employers, current and potential students and their care givers, government policy makers, and academia.  Please feel free to distribute this draft report to your mail lists and any other stakeholders you consider appropriate.  The survey must be completed by June 15th 2020.  All comments will be taken into account as we produce the final report.

You will find the draft report and link to the survey at www.CC2020.net