New contributors.md file

David Moreno Montero

Jul 3, 2018, 9:32:28 AM7/3/18
to onion-dev
Hi,

I'm working on a "CONTRIBUTORS.md" file to stat the main contributors on onion, as some contributors may require explicit aknowledgment (as grants).

So far this is the file. I only added people with more than 1000 lines changed (add + removed).

# CONTRIBUTORS

The following people have contributed to Onion:

## David Moreno

Initial onion code development for Aisoy Robotics SL and Coralbits SL.

## Basil Starynkevitch

Contributions to ONION from Basile Starynkevitch working at CEA, LIST (France)
in 2018 to 2020 are funded by the CHARIOT project http://chariotproject.eu/
funded by H2020 R&I programme, grant agreement 780075.

## Zachary Grafton

## Anurag Agarwal

## Andrew Aladjev

If somebody feels he/she should/shold not be in this list, please step in. And if you are present and want to change a bit the text, please tell me too. I will submit first version later today, and of course merge requests will be welcome.