Question about onion porting in arm

slkyb...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2019, 9:31:46 AM9/22/19
to onion-dev

Hello:

I tried to port the onion to the arm, but I encountered a lot of problems.
I feel that this porting method is not friendly enough, and there are some specific references.
At the same time, the meaning of the interval parameter in arm.txt is uncertain:

SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR /usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/lib) SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_BINDIR /usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/bin) SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR /usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/include/onion) What are the meanings of these three parameters? Can I customize the path?

David Moreno Montero

Sep 22, 2019, 11:38:53 AM9/22/19
to slkyb...@gmail.com, onion-dev
Hi,

you can set all these paths when running cmake:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR=/my/path/ ..

Normally for cross compiling you  just need to have previously set the CC, CXX, CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS to the proper data before invoking cmake, and it will just work. But if you need to use otemplate or any other of the tools.. it will become more difficult, and just now I dont remember how to do it.

Regards,
David.