Lockfile command not found

Priyadarshini Thirunavukkarasu

Jan 28, 2022, 2:44:57 PM1/28/22
to conda - Public
Hello

I installed lockfile tool in the conda environment. But, when I start running the script, it stops with error: lockfile command not found. I could find forums suggesting the use of oslo concurrency tool https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-ls/issues/130 . I have installed oslo concurrency in the conda enivronment. But, I still get the same error: lockfile command not found. Has anyone across this issue with lockfile tool? Please advice

Thanks

Paul Madden

Jan 31, 2022, 9:38:52 AM1/31/22
to conda - Public, priy...@gmail.com
If you provide a short recipe to reproduce the problem you are seeing, someone might be able to help you solve the problem.