We’ve been building something new!

Anaconda

May 20, 2021, 4:50:49 PMMay 20
to anac...@anaconda.com
Explore exclusive how-to videos and expert insights, free for a limited time.
To view this email as a web page, click here

SAY HELLO TO ANACONDA NUCLEUS
We’re excited to announce a new way to hone your data science skills and learn from the best and brightest in the field.

Anaconda Nucleus is a new platform that empowers data science practitioners to do their best work. If you haven’t created your free account yet, what are you waiting for?!

Create your free Nucleus account for access to our newest video, “Exploring Data in Notebooks,” and see how you can get fully interactive, composable plots as simply as "df.hvplot()".
Watch Now
Talk to us today: anaconda.com

With more than 25 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform and the foundation of modern machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open-source for competitive advantage, groundbreaking research, and a better world. © Copyright 2021 Anaconda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

© Copyright 2021 Anaconda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy