[Anaconda Community] Problem when trying to launch applications such as Jupyter Notebook in Anaconda Navigator

1 view

Sudeshna Datta

Jun 29, 2021, 9:10:09 AM6/29/21
to Anaconda - Public, bebacku...@gmail.com, carlos....@gmail.com, sunhaozh...@gmail.com
Respected Sir/Madam,

Hope you are doing well.

I am new in Anaconda as well as Jupyter Notebook.

I have followed your Anaconda installation procedure which all of you mentioned in your previous mails.

But Jupyter Notebook could not be launched in my computer system. My system supports windows 10 32 bit some times it also supports 64 bit.

I have installed Anaconda3 2020.7(32 bit) but when I was giving the command i.e. jupyter notebook in the anaconda command prompt it showed that the port 8888 is already in use, trying another port. I have also installed Anaconda3-2020.07-Windows-x86_64. But it also did not work.

I have installed python 3.9 in my machine.

Before receiving your mails in anac...@continuum.io forum I installed Anaconda3-2020.11-Windows-x86 and Anaconda3-2020.11-Windows-x86_64 but both versions could not lunch jupyter notebbook or any apps in Anaconda Navigator.

Even in the case of Anaconda3-2020.11-Windows-x86 and Anaconda3-2020.11-Windows-x86_64 after giving command jupyter notebook in the command prompt did not give any response.

Even I have installed the lower version of Anaconda2-5.0.1-Windows-x86 but again it could not launch jupyter notebook.

Jupyter Notebook could not be launched or it could not be opened in any browser.

Please find the attachments.

I would grateful if you would help me.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully