Anaconda NOT working with New Windows 11 Preview Version

Trevor

Jul 1, 2021, 2:46:48 PM7/1/21
to Anaconda - Public
Hi all,

I recently upgraded my PC to run off of the Windows 11 Preview Version and Conda seems to have stopped working completely. I can launch the navigator but can't launch any of the associated apps. Doing so leaves this message in the console:

OSError: [WinError 577] Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source

Anyway around this / anyone upgraded to Windows 11 experiencing issues?

Elestical07

Jul 21, 2021, 11:03:47 PM7/21/21
to Anaconda - Public, csgd...@gmail.com
Same. I have been experiencing this for a long time now. It mght be the previews now i think.
I cant run anythin inside the navigator.