AttributeError: module 'bioseq" has no attribute 'IUPAC'

Nikolina Walas

Jan 8, 2021, 6:18:24 PM1/8/21
to Anaconda - Public
Hi,

I am operating on mac catalina, with zshell. I am having errors when trying to use my integron_finder environment through miniconda 4.9.2. I installed the integron_finder package according to the conda website instructions, but when I try to run commands in the environment I get the return error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

    read_multi_prot_fasta = make_multi_fasta_reader(Seq.IUPAC.extended_protein)

AttributeError: module 'Bio.Seq' has no attribute 'IUPAC'

Does anyone know what might be the source of this error and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Niko