Trouble installer anaconda, SOS!

Maria Chiara Gullo

Oct 21, 2020, 2:48:46 AM10/21/20
to Anaconda - Public
Hello there guys hope you're finding well :)
I'm new(Bie) in this mainlining list, but luckily I've find out because of my being on trouble with Anaconda. I've a MacBook Air (don't like it so much) and I can't download the application. As a matter of  fact, when I've tried to install Anaconda, the installer told me 1st time that "there was a problem during the installation of anaconda, try to contact the server -.-".... and other times "anaconda is already installed, try to usa conda/meta" o something like that.
Did you ever heart something about?

I don't know how to do to fix this problem. I just hope to avoid to reset my pc. I did a big clean up of my space, so I have a lot of GB and it's not about "memory" problem.

Thank you all guys, in advance
with great gratitude,
mary

sree datta

Oct 21, 2020, 9:24:50 AM10/21/20
to Anaconda - Public, 26ma...@gmail.com
Hi Mary,

If you share screenshots of the errors you are seeing that can be useful to diagnose the source of the problem. Right now it is not clear what may be causing the problemm. Please follow the install steps for Anaconda on Mac here

https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/install/mac-os/

Take screen-shots or detailed notes on what errors or warnings arise and post it back here, so either I or others can help you install and use Anaconda correctly