not getting scripts and bin files and folders on installing anaconda

Narendra Sehravat

Oct 23, 2020, 12:23:38 PM10/23/20
to Anaconda - Public
I am getting only these files on installing anaconda , bin and scripts folders are not downloaded and also anaconda navigator is not appearing.
Screenshot (276).png

sree datta

Oct 23, 2020, 4:41:43 PM10/23/20
to Anaconda - Public, ravi123...@gmail.com
Ravi

Before installing Anaconda, do a SHA256 test to check the integrity of the downloaded file so that the hash of what you download is the same as the hash of the original file. If it passes then (If it does not  pass then your download may be corrupted. Try to download again. It took me 4 tries to get the downloaded file to pass the SHA256 test)

before starting the installation, disable your anti-virus software and your firewall (I'm presuming you are installing on Windows).