if tolerance is not None:

Willy Golden

Jun 4, 2021, 1:49:43 PM6/4/21
to Anaconda - Public
HI all! I have been dealing with two problems today:

1. I keep getting the error message "if tolerance is not None:" when I try to to do something simple like df['col_name'] for columns that clearly exist. Has anyone else ever had this issue?

2. I have been getting weird out puts from very simple commands in python. I have tried things like df['col_name'] == 'some_value_in_col_name' but the output is zero even when I know for a fact that 'some_value_in_col_name' exists in 'col_name'. This feels like a bug. What might be causing this?

MANY thanks!