Regarding Installation Issue

Poojan Thaker

Apr 28, 2021, 10:56:49 AM4/28/21
to Anaconda - Public
Hello,
I have installed the Anaconda for python 3.8 it shows that installation successfully completed but there is no any app of anaconda navigator or conda shown in my folder as well as on desktop. Please do the needful.

PanchuloXD

May 7, 2021, 6:48:44 PM5/7/21
to Anaconda - Public, thakerp...@gmail.com

I got the same issue, there is not anaconda navigator or anaconda command promt. I have looked for any solutions on internet but nothing. I thing this is new.

Juan Sanchez

May 9, 2021, 10:43:36 PM5/9/21
to anac...@continuum.io, thakerp...@gmail.com
Are you using windows?  To recover the menu items, you can try menuinst:

Alternatively, on the windows search bar, start typing Anaconda Prompt.

Regards,

Juan

--
Community Discussion Forum for Anaconda