Navigator default environment other than base (root)

David Kershaw

Mar 31, 2020, 7:25:55 PM3/31/20
to Anaconda - Public

When I fire up Navigator I would like it to initialize with a default environment other than base (root).  Is there a config file setting or other way to do this?

Crystal Soja

Apr 1, 2020, 2:22:47 PM4/1/20
to Anaconda - Public
I do not believe that there is an easy config setting to do this currently in Navigator.  We'll consider this enhancement for the next release.

David Kershaw

Apr 1, 2020, 2:52:19 PM4/1/20
to anac...@continuum.io
Thanks Crystal, I'd love to see it.

--
Community Discussion Forum for Anaconda
---

cs...@anaconda.com

Oct 20, 2020, 6:11:15 PM10/20/20
to Anaconda - Public, dsk...@gmail.com
This is a new feature of the latest Anaconda Navigator released today (v1.10.0).  Please use the Anaconda Prompt or a terminal to update: "conda update anaconda-navigator".  Please see the documentation for additional details: https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/navigator/overview/#file-menu